Old December 26th 20, 10:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default The Night Before Trunkmas

[Default] On Tue, 22 Dec 2020 16:43:13 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

Don't watch many action flicks, eh?

Seen them all. Love Bruce Willis.

Scores of times. Hollywood stuntmen think it is easy.

Road apples. Stunt men won't do it.

And of course, I think you are lying your ass off, you're
too much of a coward to even try.

Done it many times. I was trained to do it at Fort Campbell, home of
the Air Assault. Look it up.

Bull****.
The truth and the whole truth.

Bull**** and the whole diaper.

No reason for a telephone operator to be jumping out of choppers,
The commo people have to be with the front line troops. How else do
you get information to the front, or from the front?

The commo people are rear area cowards, coward.

Abraham Lincoln had a telegraph installed in the White House during
the Civil War so he could get information from ongoing battles. Don't
you think someone was punching the key during the battle?

No, I think someone was way behind the lines, idiot. Just like you.

My MOS was 25A, Combat Communications Electronics Officer.
Note that the first word is, "Combat."

Bull****. You were wearing a seargeant's uniform in the pic you
posted, idiot.

Another lie. It was clearly an officer's uniform.

Bull****. Busted again.

You know, when you photoshopped bird**** on the shoulder
boards and left arm to hide your rank?

Caught you.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Officers have their rank on their shoulders, while
enlisted men have their rank on their sleeves half way between the
shoulder and the elbow.

Then why did you put bird**** on the shoulders AND the left arm? BUSTED!!!!!!!
CCCCAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHTTTT YYYYOOOOUUU!!!!!!!!

Clearly an officer's uniform. But you know
nothing about the military because you were a draft dodger.

A. Mother worked for the military for fifteen years.

That was at Coronado. A Navy base. That barely counts as military.
And she was a barracks whore who sold herself for five bucks at a
jump.

I worked on base. Idiot. I know enough to spot your bull****, idiot.

You were a ten year old boy who cut grass, Trunky.

B. And I didn't dodge the draft. Period.

You went to Canada. Peeeeriiod.

The only thing Nixon did I approved of was end the draft,

I agree with that, too. And I think you should write your
congressperson to stop draft registration..

two weeks before my physical. Speaking of dodging,
where's that ID, Mr. Hero? Change your diapers.

If I reveal my secret identity my family could be harmed.

But look it up. First name Walter, middle name Mitty, last name
Horvath.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.