Old December 23rd 20, 09:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default The Night Before Trunkmas

[Default] On Tue, 22 Dec 2020 16:33:37 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

Abraham Lincoln had a telegraph installed in the White House during
the Civil War so he could get information from ongoing battles. Don't
you think someone was punching the key during the battle?

No, I think someone was way behind the lines, idiot. Just like you.

My MOS was 25A, Combat Communications Electronics Officer.
Note that the first word is, "Combat."

And here's the link for MOS 24A:

https://www.armystudyguide.com/conte...icer-25a.shtml

Schattie's was "Fag Who Lied about Fighting in Vietnam
as a College Journalist". Not sure what the numeric
designation for that one is.

I believe it's 69R. That's, "Sixty Nine Romeo." a fitting MOS for a
lying cocksucker.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.