Old December 13th 20, 01:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Trunky Bells

[Default] On Sat, 12 Dec 2020 07:59:21 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

I am a genius.

Maybe in the country of Moronia.

I have not skied where you live.

You haven't even skied where I've skied.

You suck. Any third grader could
have made up a better song.

Obviously, you write at the level of a third grader.

Obviously that's how I got into Harvard.

It has no rhythm or rhyme it lacks flair
and panache.

Ah, yes. To Mr. Third Grader, making sick, perverted jokes
about raping children is flair and panache.
Personally, I think zooming around Sun Valley in a new
onesie has flair and panache.

On the green, groomed slopes?
Personally, I don't believe you were ever at Sun Valley. The lodges
were closed and you never post any pics.

It's just awful enough to be called, "Music to puke by."
And you claim to sing in public? Another one for, "the lie list."

Happy to sing in person. ID?

It was bad enough hearing your squeaky voice over the phone.

In any case, in one of the truly demented, weird moments in
over twenty years of insanity, you were a freaky enough stalker
to call my phone and play taps on your recorder.

It was a bugle.

Very badly.

Perfectly

Allow me to sing.

Please never desecrate an American patriotic song again. Or I will
hunt you down and BURN YOUR VILLAGE TO THE GROUND.

I hereby ban you from writing songs in this newsgroup.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.