Old November 19th 20, 03:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default I couldn't resist another pair of skis

[Default] On Wed, 18 Nov 2020 11:18:26 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

How did he know it was his brother's dick, unless he tasted it before?
My publisher thought the original title should be shortened. I wanted
it to be, "I tasted my brother's dick for the first time on my
mother's pussy while changing her diapers as the nursing staff looked
on and took pictures." I had a picture of an old fat guy going down
on a blue-haired pussy on a hospital bed, but they all laughed and
said that they couldn't publish it.

Fascinating. Are you freaks somehow under the impression
that this depraved insanity hurts me? On the contrary.
I'm fascinated by your perversion, freaks. Interesting to watch
pathetic, powerless cowards exercise their depravity, sort of like
watching bugs eat each other. I study evil, I study freaks and
perverts and sadists, and here I have you two performing on cue.
Not just twisted, dickless nutjobs, but stupid. Keep it up, this
is amusing, to say the least. Idiots. Change your diapers.

What are you now? some sort of psychiatrist?

I live a life of action, adventure, and danger, and I know that you
live in a basement and only dream of the life you could have.

To put it bluntly, you ski on the green groomed slopes and I ski on
the double black diamonds.

Sucks to be you.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.