Old November 18th 20, 05:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default I couldn't resist another pair of skis

On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 9:07:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[Default] On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 12:35:22 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:
That's because you don't have new skis or a Subaru.
I would never own a subaru. If someone gave me one, I'd have it
crushed.

That's because you are an idiot who doesn't go skiing.
Great cars when you live near mountains.
When you live near the mountains, a truly great vehicle is a Jeep.
Toledo is home of the Jeep.

You don't live near the mountains, idiot. People who live
where I do buy Jeeps. And a boatload a day of Subarus.
Where I live people throw rocks at Subarus.

Where I live, if you throw a rock at a Subaru, odds are a lesbian
will come out and shoot you. Go for it.

Are you telling us that you are a lesbian?

You tell some good stories. You should write a book. I got the
perfect title for it. "I tasted my brother's dick on my mother's
pussy."

Well, he's written a piece in which he claimed to have down on his mother while she was menstruating, so that's not too far-fetched, I suppose.