Old November 17th 20, 06:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default I couldn't resist another pair of skis

[Default] On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 23:15:05 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

Where I live, if you throw a rock at a Subaru, odds are a lesbian
will come out and shoot you. Go for it.

Are you telling us that you are a lesbian?

Yes, I like to have sex with women and so do lesbians. Idiot.
It is an old Seattle joke. Lots of lesbians in this town, and damn near
everyone of them I know has a Subie. My third one, they give m
e **** about being a secret lesbian. Whereas you are a dumb**** white
trash idiot living in the ******** of the US claiming to be dodging potholes on a Harley.
White Trash Horvath.

White trash doesn't have three Harvard degrees.

You tell some good stories. You should write a book. I got the
perfect title for it. "I tasted my brother's dick on my mother's
pussy."

There are times I am truly impressed by what a cowardly,
disgusting, despicable, vile, dumb**** freak you are, and
this is one of those times. Say that in person and you can
taste my ski boot. From the inside. Change your diapers,
coward. I'd be delighted to visit Toledo one day.

I'll give you directions. If you lose them, just go to Tony Packo's
and ask where I live, chicken**** Trunky.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.