Old November 17th 20, 07:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker[_4_]

Default I couldn't resist another pair of skis

On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 11:33:44 PM UTC-8, Alan Baker
On 2020-11-16 11:11 p.m., wrote:
On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 5:59:17 PM UTC-8,
wrote:
[Default] On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 16:36:22 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:
On 11/14/2020 02:23 PM, wrote:

... the owner of my shop asked me if I wanted a job
during the preseason rush.

Sweeping floors for minimum wage?
Cleaning toilets, emptying trash, mopping, and other
janitorial duties.

Tuning skis, custom wax jobs, base repairs, etc. You would
not understand. I've watched them work for years and
actually finished some pairs myself, just for fun.
Riiiight.

A ski tuning shop would let you work on a customer's skis.

Not just a ski tuning shop, of course.

Riiiight.

So whom were you "watching work"?

Exactly, Baker. And since you are a stalking, lying, deranged piece
of **** freak, I won't tell you the names of my friends. Of course,
you could have met several of them over the years, but you never had
the balls to show up at Whistler, you pathetic dickless wimp.

The name of your "friends" who "work"...

....but aren't a shop.

Riiiiiiight.

Baker, one of the reasons you won't even get near me in the real
world is that I am trained and experienced in teaching stalking
freaks lessons they will never forget. As it happens, I am also
trained and experienced at tuning and repairing skis.

Riiiiight.

Just like I am a trained and experienced manly man. Show up and find
out. Happy to prove it to you. PPPPPPUUUUUSSSSSYYYYYY

Says the guy who very carefully avoids setting a meet anyone can make.

As in got paid to do it in the winter of 90-91 in Park City,
spent three months down there because I had a ski area
girlfriend.

Riiiiight. Got any proof?

Holy ****, you expect me to prove I spent the winter of 90-91 in PC,
when you can't even prove your false assertion that I threatened your
life? And you know it, which is why you've never tried to sell that
bull**** to the cops, eh? Riiiiigggghhhhttttt. Tell ya what. Show
up at Whistler and I will let you find out how sharp my edges are.
The hard way. Idiot. Prove you have a pair. REPORT ME!!!!!
Rrriiiggghhtttt

I can prove my assertion, Scottie.

And I'll happily show up at Whistler...

....if you give me a precise meeting.

Also got me a free pass to Pork Sushi. Been tuning my own ever
since, even bought a new pair of vises last year, have all the
tools I need and about a five year supply of wax. I keep all of
my friend's skis touched up and tell them when to bite the bullet
and pay for a shop job, some things I can't do. You actually
remind me of the last time I was up at Whistler, friend of mine
is a legendary race ski tech. Had lunch with him (you didn't show
up, as usual)

Because you wouldn't tell me precisely where and when to be there.

Because you do not and never will have the balls to spew your **** in
person. Same pathetic excuse. PPPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSYYYYYYY

LOL!

and he offered a free tune of my Mantras, they hadn't seen a shop
in three years or so. So I bought the shop a half rack (at
****ing Canadian prices) and watched the whole process. Ran them
through the fancy Wintersteiger, finished them off by hand,
filled some scratches, then gave them a race hot box wax. Got on
them a couple days later at Sun Peaks and I was delighted by how
well they skied. Indeed, skied so well I'm keeping them even
though I have two new pairs of 98 waist skis, the old school
Mantras are the best dust on crust boards I've ever owned,
basically a wide gs ski, like I am a wide gs skier. Learned a bit
through the process, but other than the machines, pretty much the
same process with better tools. You would not understand, because
you are a stupid idiot. REPORT ME!!!!!! WHISTLER!!!!!! You
pathetic wimp.

LOL!

REPORT ME!!!!! WHISTLER!!!!!! Invoking Baker Rule, once again you
have proven how deranged, obsessed, cowardly, and stupid you are,
freak.

The rule you haven't been able to live up to in how many posts, now?