Old October 1st 20, 07:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w

Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

On Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 11:32:38 AM UTC-7, wrote:
You are insane.

This is your waving the white flag of surrender...

Take your meds.

Do you recommend any, what are the ones that you take for your psychosis?

You lie like Trump and his supporters, but what makes you even more revolting is that you believe your insane bull****.

Wow, I am worse than Trump supporters, now that is a low blow, cheap shot. I don't understand why you don't like Trump. He acts like you, a pathological liar, uses sock puppets, (Google "John Barron" Trump) He tries to bully, like his embarrassment at the first Presidential Debate, and in the end, both of you think you are rather stable geniuses, when in reality, you are both incompetent.

However, I am glad that you and I agree on something, that is to vote for a Biden/Harris ticket in November 2020..

So, look for the future, instead of making crazy accusations about the past...