Old October 1st 20, 06:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w

Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

On Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 12:00:42 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Absolute insanity, outrageous lying, deranged fantasies, and a stalking piece of **** freak who defends real world terrorism, real world stalking, and real world criminal behavior.

Evidence?

"The lawyer is interested"

"Let me make this short, sweet, and to the point.
Apologies won't get you off the hook with me...Bert can speak for
himself.
And I have a far better case than he does.
Apologies won't get you off that hook, either.
However, you can save us all a lot of time by making an early
settlement offer.
Think of how much money you'll be paying your attorney, etc.
You can buy me off cheap, or you can face the consequences of
indulging your obsession.
Your choice"

Are you denying that you sent me an email demanding money from me?

So have I face the consequences for indulging in my obsession?

How come you can't follow through?!? you stated you had a pretty good case.

Why is no one in authority takes your rages seriously?!? It is really the question you should ask yourself.

No one lied?

The biggest liar on this Newsgroup has been you, Scott. Cop? Psychologist? Vietnam War Combatant? Bobaloobob?!?

You lied when you stated in "Living under the Threat of Death" in June 1999, that three car thieves broke into your car.. you lied that you had a lawyer ready to sue Boots for hacking on the K2 Chatroom website.

Your lies and rage have come back to haunt you.. The problem also with lying, you tend to forget all the lies you have stated on this Newsgroup..

You are insane, freak. A complete idiot. Off your meds and trying to rationalize and justify your despicable, disgusting real world insanity. Absolutely bat**** crazy. And of course, you never have had and never will have the balls to spew this **** in person.

What **** should I say to you in person that is so upsetting to you, Scott? What **** have I stated on this newsgroup is so outrageous to you? Exactly, what words have I typed that were so obnoxious and insulting?