Old October 1st 20, 02:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

[Default] On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 20:39:38 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote this crap:

You're bragging about being a stalker again,

Stalker? I wasn't within a thousand miles of Seattle. How was I a
stalker?

Cyber stalking, you pathetic wimp.

I don't even know Bertrude's last name. And I don't care.

and of course, lying your ass off.

Lying? I applied for the presidency and sent them a resume. Them's
the facts. No lying. Not even stretching the truth.

Absolute bull****. You stalked Bert in real life while hiding in anonymity.

Once again, you addle-brained moron, you're getting real life and
cyber life mixed up again.

All while hiding your identity.

Now you've really lost it. How could I apply for the presidency and
send them my resume if I was hiding my identity?

Because you didn't apply for ****,

Did too, nyah nyah nyah.

you lied, stalked, defamed, and made false allegations,

Nope, I sent in my resume, and they were so impressed that they wanted
me to come in for an interview. But after the way they treated poor
Bertrude, I decided not to go.

and like the coward you are, you brag about it while hiding behind your diapers.
But that is normal for the freaks who hang out he you bond
in your cowardice and complete lack of ethics, morals,
and decency.

Nobody here, except you, ever ****ed their mother or raped their
brother.

Once again, you brag about your cowardice, taking cheap shots from hiding.

Cheap shots? It was a clean hit and a home run with bases loaded. You
always talk about ethics, morals, and decency. We all know that you
raped your brother and drove him to suicide. You lie about
everything. You have at least two DUI's. You were kicked out of an
Al-anon meeting. A month ago you said you gave a rabbi and the entire
congregation the finger and yelled at them because he wanted to play a
Michael Jackson song.

You never have had and never will have the balls to spew that ****
in person. Instant hospital time, long term. But you know that,

You're old and obese and nearsighted. You couldn't possibly stand up
to me. I beat up drug dealers bigger than you. And I didn't just put
them in the hospital, I sent them to prison.

Typical Huggies. Change your diapers, coward.

That's really rich. A draft dodger calling ME a coward.

You pathetic pussy, you are hiding your identity and you have the
gall to call me a draft dodger.

Who's hiding? I put my name on every post, draft dodger.

Hey, I don't have and never did have bone spurs,
you dickless wimp. Coward Horvath. Fits you.

You can't even get off the groomed green slopes. Are those blisters
on your palms from jacking off or from the rope tows? I ski the
double black diamonds. Who's the coward?

And that's just like you. When you can't win a discussion you resort
to name calling and lies. Just like Joe Biden.

Won the discussion the same way Biden won the debate,

He lost the debate. He lied his ass off and resorted to insults and
name calling. Just like you. He flat out lied about his son, Hunter,
and he lied about Antifa and the green deal. And he never answered a
direct question, not even a, yes-or-no question.

and describing you and Trump as cowards is not a lie, coward.

Ever jump out of choppers? I have. It takes real guts to jump out of
an aircraft without a parachute.

Change your diapers.

And that all you got. Resorting to your diaper fetish.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.