Old September 30th 20, 09:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

[Default] On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 12:58:28 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 12:51:30 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[Default] On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 11:47:10 -0700 (PDT), Ted w
wrote this crap:

Bert did, and in return, there were many people trying to ge
him remove from his job at North Seattle Community College.
(I think Horvath had some impact)

All I did was apply for President of NSCC. They were impressed with
my resume, (and that was before I went to Harvard). And they asked me
where I heard about their small college. I told them of a professor
who posts on RSA and Bertrude did the rest.

You're bragging about being a stalker again,

Stalker? I wasn't within a thousand miles of Seattle. How was I a
stalker?

and of course, lying your ass off.

Lying? I applied for the presidency and sent them a resume. Them's
the facts. No lying. Not even stretching the truth.

All while hiding your identity.

Now you've really lost it. How could I apply for the presidency and
send them my resume if I was hiding my identity?

But that is normal for the freaks who hang out he you bond
in your cowardice and complete lack of ethics, morals,
and decency.

Nobody here, except you, ever ****ed their mother or raped their
brother.

Typical Huggies. Change your diapers, coward.

That's really rich. A draft dodger calling ME a coward.

And that's just like you. When you can't win a discussion you resort
to name calling and lies. Just like Joe Biden.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.