Old September 30th 20, 06:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w

Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

On Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 3:08:02 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Bottom line is that you are bragging about a deliberate, real world terrorism campaign of lies, false allegations, defamations, and stalking led by your buddy David Hobbs, aka Princess Bootsie. You know, the same disgusting asswit who was posting filth to the K2 chat board, stalking me in real life, and all the rest?
Maybe I should return the favor, minus the lying, eh? I know where he works, where he lives, etc. Too bad I don't know that about you, would be delighted to post your revocation letter that sends you back to prison, Mr. Pussy Fart.

The reality is that no one lied about you. People backed up their accusations with evidence, like this..

"Did track it.
Boots.
Logged it for future reference, as the lawyer is interested. "

Boots found out later, there was no "lawyer", whether a lawyer from K2/Olin, or a lawyer representing you. You were lying.

You accused Boots of hacking into the K2/Olin chatroom website, hence why he called K2/Olin. I believe it the person at K2/Olin to take you off as moderator of the K2 chatroom was Andy Luhn.

As I stated, people have complained to K2/Olin about any connection between you and K2/Olin for years, way before the Troubles started in April 1999.. Your behavior on r.s.a was atrocious, it was disturbing.

To have a volunteer for K2/Olin threatening legal action on their behalf or using their resources to push your own personal lawsuit would alarm any business.

You have never follow through with empty threats of trying to get people fired from their jobs. Bert did, and in return, there were many people trying to get him remove from his job at North Seattle Community College. (I think Horvath had some impact) However, I doubt you can construct a coherent sentence in a complaint letter.

Ditto with your empty legal threats. You wrote me an email in June 1999, stating that, I could buy you off cheaply. It was weird, non sensical, and it reminded me of people watching TV think how legal settlements are done. I showed your email to a friend, who told me to ignore it, given he thought you were a complete idiot.

Scott, move on with your life. Your fantasy world is disconnected to reality for over 20 years.