Old September 4th 20, 01:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default decisions

[Default] On Wed, 2 Sep 2020 10:46:29 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

On 09/02/2020 07:16 AM, wrote:

wrote this crap:

I am shocked that you would do such a lame thing.

I'm shocked that you're shocked that I would do such a cool thing. I
didn't buy the shoes to wear around town. Just to impress people.
That's really the only reason that people buy expensive clothes.

I'm shocked that YOU would do something just to impress people.

Surprise! Why do you think I spent three years in Boston earning
three Harvard degrees? And another year at MIT? It certainly wasn't
to find work. But all seriousness aside, most of what I do is just to
impress myself. I grew up as a son of an Eastern European immigrant
who's best job was working in a factory. I had seven brothers and
sisters and our favorite toys were empty boxes brought from the
factory.

BTW, I've been getting ****loads of job offers from Wright-Patterson
Air Farce Base in Dayton. I read in the paper that they are under
consideration for the headquarters of the new Space Force.

The best sneakers on earth aren't worth $60, much less the
additional price paid by people who can only achieve greatness by
buying ****.

Isn't that about 99% of the population?

Yes. Unfortunately it's what keeps the economy going :-(

Also, there's nothing more comfortable than a pair of well worn Army
boots.

If you say so. I liked my RedWing engineer boots for motorcycling a lot
more than REAL MC boots.

When I'm around town riding my Harley I prefer Army boots or my cowboy
boots. I think Red Wings are overpriced.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.