Old May 20th 20, 03:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Honoring our COVID heroes

[Default] On Tue, 19 May 2020 21:09:55 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On Monday, May 18, 2020 at 8:02:40 AM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Mon, 18 May 2020 00:26:35 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Double smoked ham and ribs, in the North Cascades,
and you are eating hot dogs and cabbage in Toledo. I win.

Burned ham and pig bones. Ain't you sposed to be jewish?

A Jew. Not jewish. I don't keep kosher. And it was delicious,
while you were eating cabbage in Toledo. I win.

It's STUFFED CABBAGE, dumbass. Considered a delicacy most places.
Ground pork and rice with a cabbage leaf rolled around it. And I
happen to know that Jews make it with ground veal.

And I've been in the Cascades. This time of year it's a place you
want to avoid. It's probably still snowing there.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath