Old February 10th 04, 10:47 PM
Michael Dart

Default car rental Salt Lake City: Is a full car needed

In m,
htn typed:
Looking to rent a car in Salt Lake. Want to save a few bucks by
renting a smaller car. Was wondering if I can get away with a midsize
car or do I need something with at least a 6 cylinder to get me to
the resorts like colorado.

thnx,

We rented Pontiac Sunfire's last year. The damned things couldn't get out
of their own way and barely have enough power to survive SLC's highways.
(Does 'everyone' out there drive a F350 or bigger truck?!!) That said, they
made it to the resorts ok and we'll probably have similar cars this year.

Mike