Old April 27th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Hal Murray

Default Daily snowfall data, Lake Tahoe?

I'd like to find a database that contains day-by-day snowfall data for
Lake Tahoe for the past season 2007-2008. My attempts at Google
searching for this have not yet been successful. Any ideas?

The California water people have a network of snow sensors
scattered over the Sierra including several in the Tahoe area.

They used to have the data online. I don't have a bookmark handy.