Old July 18th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Eugene Miya

Default To anyone who posts in RSA

In article . com,
Yabahoobs wrote:
Wow.

No no no, it's like this:

I had no idea such explosive irresponsible development was STILL
occuring in the Xxxxx Xxxxx

TRIPLE the rooms in Xxxxx ?? Where are they gonna put em ? On the
other side of the canyon ? LoL...

Does anyone think this is even remotely possible ?? Wouldn't the USFS
laugh at the idea? Besides ? How in god's name are they gonna justify
expanding the road to meet the needs of this grand vision Dick Bass
seems to have ? There's no way...PLEASE tell me...There's no way it's
gonna happen.

Oh and by the way Eugene...Xxxx. I have learned.
Did I mention how awesome Vail and Beaver Creek are ? ;-)

Good start, but you have to work on it.

I would also mentioned Xxxxx, but that would be telling.

Praise Vail.