Old November 28th 03, 11:30 AM
Florian Anwander

Hi Booker

_ Where? I've been using Silveretta 500's and I'm pretty
impressed with the whole climbing bar/lock system. I wanted
the Telemark-Easygo the minute I saw it.

Ok, its unfair, because I live in Munich and I have three distributing
shops in a circle of 40 kilometers around. I could order with fax at
Sport Conrad (www.sport-conrad.de), but I did not find it on the web-shop.

I think the best internet shop is telemark-pyrenees.

But beside this the Tele EasyGo is distributed by Salewa-Sports (they
own and distribute the Silvretta Company; Salewa again is a company of
the Benetton group). So every shop where you can buy a Silvretta binding
should be able to order a Tele EasyGo.

Florian

--
fuer email bitte "fanwander at mnet minus online punkt de" nutzen
for email replies please use "fanwander at mnet minus online dot de"