Old November 26th 03, 10:35 AM
Florian Anwander

Hi Booker

In my experiments with
AT gear last season I was very impressed with how easy climbing
is in AT gear. Even NNN/BC is feels a bit stiff after climbing
with AT bindings.

As Ulrich already mentioned: the Silvretta Telemark-Easygo is the gearr
you dream of. It is really perfect. I tested it last season one day and
wanted to buy it immediately, but unfortunately they were sold out.
While the "easy going" is fine, to my opinion the real advantage is the
possiblity to fix a crampon in a way that it raises with the shoe.

I ordered mine last week.

Florian

--
fuer email bitte "fanwander at mnet minus online punkt de" nutzen
for email replies please use "fanwander at mnet minus online dot de"