Old January 13th 04, 01:24 AM
Erik Brooks

Default sknyski's "old school" world tour 2004

To add to Chris's notes. I love this race, and I'm sorry that I'll
miss it since this year. But it seems also to be cursed somehow - the
temps always seem to be right at freezing. I've heard more than one
good strider cursing at the end of the race "I'll never try this race
again with waxable skis!". One guy was seen to throw his skis into
the woods at the finish.

Last year there were 2 pair of those Madshus in the race. Those
skiers finished 1st and 2nd.

Have fun, and be careful on the sharp left coming down the big hill
(Ozbaldy).

Erik Brooks,
Seattle