Old June 26th 17, 03:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Scottie Sighting

On Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 6:32:58 PM UTC-5, Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Jeff, he's not stupid. He's mentally ill. Delusional.
He's certainly wasn't stupid enough to face me in person when he said he
would. He ran.

So you're saying it would be smart to avoid meeting you, Scottie? Why?
Are you suggesting you present some kind of threat?

Hey faggot. You got ****ed in the ass. You are demonstratively delusional.
How do you like this Psychological Warfare ****? I was personally recruited
by an Air Force Weather Observer who speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese. You're
getting tag teamed for talking ****. What the **** are you going to do to
me? Send me to Vietnam? The worst that could happen to me is getting
screened from rsa.moderated.

Why don't you go fag it up with Lee. He bends over for it too. You could
meet in Santa Fe. Maybe you'll run in to Ali McGraw there.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Click to reveal the quoted text - I call this "Relapse".

JP