Old April 30th 07, 10:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Default Scottie Sighting

AstroPax wrote:
On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 20:03:39 -0000, (Jeff Davis)
wrote:

"Davis, 32, of Pittsfield, Mass., died April 21 when the F/A-18A he was
piloting crashed during the final moments of an air show at Marine Corps Air
Station Beaufort, SC. He served as the opposing solo pilot and flew the No. 6
jet for the team. He was in his second year with the squadron and it was his
first year as a demonstration pilot."

Thanks for proving my point, because that's exactly what I've been
saying all along.

Obviously, you don't understand, or for some reason can't comprehend
the difference in terminology between "Demonstration PILOT", and
"Demonstration TEAM" (aka "Demonstration SQUADRON").

Hey, they're military wannabe's (or werenot's) who don't understand ANY
of that stuff.