Old February 10th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Scottie Sighting

On Feb 9, 8:33 pm, "twobuddha" wrote:
On Feb 8, 4:09 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

I actually met that Scott guy you guys are always bitching about.
He didn't seem psychotic to me. I think he likes to **** with stupid
people though. A psychological warefare thing, maybe.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Ah, Jeff, I'm touched. I didn't think you were as big of an asshole
as I thought you were, either. Rather charming gent, actually.
It ain't stupid people I like ****ing with, though. I like ****ing
with assholes. I have had such a spiritual trip, and it seems a shame
that I peeked in, but what the hell.
time to **** with the freaks of rsa, and watch them foam at the mouth.

Hey, Scott, there is something you shoul know about. There seems to
be another Scott Abraham out there who has weblog dedicated in part to
insulting you. Just thought you should know

http://www.preople.com/blog/4273/737/#comments