Old April 26th 04, 06:34 PM
Ian

Default Fast freeride?

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:05:04 +0000, Mike T wrote:

Thanks Mike - I saw a downhell yesterday, and came really close to buying
it, although I reckon I'd still need a set of risers.

Give the Donek Sasquatch a looksie - 28 cm waist! They have an
all-inclusive price including shipping and duties for European customers.
(I failed to notice your .uk address the first time around - sorry)

Mike T

I noticed the Sasquatch - that is a seriously wide board! My Haulin' Oats
is 27cm, and is just right even without risers. The Donek's do look easy
to buy, but I've never even seen one, nevermind tried one...