Old March 27th 04, 05:31 AM
Chris Cline

Default FYI: ProSki rollerskis auction... question?

Hi Jeff-
I'm familiar w/ these roller skis because I used to
have a pair a couple of years ago. They are skating
skis, not classic. The wheels are urethane and
relatively narrow- sort of like inline skate wheels
but bigger. There is no ratchet on them (unless they
have been customized somehow). I thought they were a
really nice ski-- very "snow-like" feel-- just not
very appropriate for how generally crummy our roads
are in Utah (chip-seal, frost damage, low budgets,
etc.)

Chris C.
SLC

--- Jeff Potter
wrote:
Has anyone noticed this auction? Has anyone asked
the lady about the
skis?

See the glitch? The description model name and specs
describe the ProSki
*classic* rollerskis, but the description text says
"skating."

I emailed her and she said they were skating skis.
She said she had
other stuff for sale, too. I said I was interested
in general and also
asked her to doublecheck the auction skis. Never
heard back.

Her name is Lisa Erikson and I guess is retiring.
Does anyone know who
she is? I see there's racers in Anchorage and
Montana by that name, with
the older one in Anchorage. I prefer to buy from a
friend of a
friend---especially for someone with only 3 sales on
eBay.

Maybe she's just out of town.

I need some classic rollerskis!

Does anyone know more or what's up?

Thanks.

--

Jeff Potter
****

... offering Vordenberg's XC ski tales in
"Momentum"! ...
... "The Recumbent Bicycle": the only book about
these bikes! ...
... Rudloe's "Potluck": true-life story of
workingclass smuggling! ...

... with radical novels coming up via
LiteraryRevolution.com! ...
... music! ... articles! ... travel forums! ...
WOW! 800-763-6923

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html