Old March 27th 04, 03:28 AM
Jeff Potter

Default FYI: ProSki rollerskis auction... question?

Has anyone noticed this auction? Has anyone asked the lady about the
skis?

See the glitch? The description model name and specs describe the ProSki
*classic* rollerskis, but the description text says "skating."

I emailed her and she said they were skating skis. She said she had
other stuff for sale, too. I said I was interested in general and also
asked her to doublecheck the auction skis. Never heard back.

Her name is Lisa Erikson and I guess is retiring. Does anyone know who
she is? I see there's racers in Anchorage and Montana by that name, with
the older one in Anchorage. I prefer to buy from a friend of a
friend---especially for someone with only 3 sales on eBay.

Maybe she's just out of town.

I need some classic rollerskis!

Does anyone know more or what's up?

Thanks.

--

Jeff Potter
****

... offering Vordenberg's XC ski tales in "Momentum"! ...
... "The Recumbent Bicycle": the only book about these bikes! ...
... Rudloe's "Potluck": true-life story of workingclass smuggling! ...

... with radical novels coming up via LiteraryRevolution.com! ...
... music! ... articles! ... travel forums! ... WOW! 800-763-6923