Old August 9th 16, 08:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Schattie beware!

On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 1:19:27 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 6:35:53 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 8:24:47 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Bbbbbbooooorrrrrriiiinnnnggggggg, Pussy Fart. And stop projecting your professional victim status on me, or blame me for what a disgusting, despicable, pathetic, powerless pppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy you are. Holy ****, you prove, once again, what a maggot you are, and when I point out the obvious, you call it dancing. Idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s

Bad enough that you post sick jokes about raping children, but to admit you watch Abba videos truly reveals you for the classless dork you are, Pussy Fart.

Here's the real video for you, Trunkenstein:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSdkPMc7aEo