Old July 15th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

Default Schattie is still running away.

On Jul 13, 6:01 am, Suzieflame wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:25:48 -0800, "Scott Abraham"

wrote:
"Suzieflame" wrote in message
.. .

And therefore is still my bitch.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

OB Ski: just picked up some new Völkl AC30 Unlimited Titanium carvers
to play with and on impulse also bought some Racetiger GS Titaniums I
had already tried at Val Gardena.

The AC30 is the 2008 model of the 2007 AC3 (so new it is only on
preview on the Völkl site) - nice easy-going carver, sharp feel, great
grip, versatile. The Racetiger is a heavy beast - but it cuts some
awesome broad turns at speed, almost like an ice skate.

Fitted the bindings myself just to see how it worked; this new-fangled
slide-n-lock Motion IPT system is a snap to fit together.

Paid full price, because it's really not worth my time to be bothered
over a few hundred dollars, unlike certain retirement age psychos who
need to sell second hand clothes on Ebay to survive and pay the
gasoline costs of travelling hundreds of miles by spluttering moped...

Running away?

No need to repeat it.

Hell, just got back from a seven day motorcycle trip through
Canada.

It took seven days because you did 220 miles to Vancouver and back on
a 50cc Vespa...

You are still hiding your identity, and lying your ass off.

So you deny you are still my bitch? In that case, when did you stop
being my bitch?

You are, and always will be, a bitch. A sick, stalking, despicable,
cowardly bitch stalking around on usenet acting like you have power.

I have the power to

- make you foam at the mouth
- make you run away scared from meeting me
- make you look like a fat, old idiot who can barely ski
Suzie
--
Suzieflame- Hide quoted text -

What's with all this "verifiable identity" bull****? What's trunky's
excuse for never meeting me?

I have a fishing trip to Newport Ore. coming up soon. What do you
think the excuse will be then?