Old July 15th 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Schattie is still running away.

On Jul 15, 1:12 am, Suzieflame wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 16:35:24 -0700, twobuddha
wrote:

On Jul 13, 4:01 am, Suzieflame wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:25:48 -0800, "Scott Abraham"

wrote:
"Suzieflame" wrote in message
.. .

And therefore is still my bitch.

OB Ski: just picked up some new Völkl AC30 Unlimited Titanium carvers
to play with and on impulse also bought some Racetiger GS Titaniums I
had already tried at Val Gardena.

Paid full price, because it's really not worth my time to be bothered
over a few hundred dollars, unlike certain retirement age psychos who
need to sell second hand clothes on Ebay to survive and pay the
gasoline costs of travelling hundreds of miles by spluttering moped....

Only a truly stupid dumb**** pays retails for skis.

Where did I say I paid retail?

Only a dumb**** pays full price, dumb****.

Shops love dumb****s like you.

Where did I say I bought from a shop?

Anybody likes dumb****s like you.

They laugh at you, too, when you walk out the
door, after they take your money.
The same way I laugh at you.

Schattie, I'm sorry to break this to you, but most people have things
called "jobs" that pay them a thing called "money".

Most people have things called NAMES and they use them. Usenet freaks
hide and run.

$2,000 for some toys is peanuts.

Utter crap. Laughable. And stupid.

Running away?

No need to repeat it.

Yeah, there is.

OK then: Schattie ran away! Schattie ran away! Schattie ran away!

You really are deranged. Usenet freak. Got a NAME, freak?

Hell, just got back from a seven day motorcycle trip through
Canada.

It took seven days because you did 220 miles to Vancouver and back on
a 50cc Vespa...

Full dress touring bike, 1800 miles in six days. Gorgeous weather,
great time, and even had dinner with the Calgary Stampede Rodeo.

You had dinner with a bunch of horses? Shopping in your own weight
class, I guess.

Queen. Gorgeous young woman. Reminded me of why Wrangler Cowboy
Jeans are God's gift to ass lovers.

You are still hiding your identity, and lying your ass off.

So you deny you are still my bitch? In that case, when did you stop
being my bitch?

Uh, duh. You duh bitch, bitch. Got a name? Spank.

When did you stop being my bitch, Schattie?

Never was. Bitches hide their identity, bitch.

You are, and always will be, a bitch. A sick, stalking, despicable,
cowardly bitch stalking around on usenet acting like you have power.

I have the power to

- make you foam at the mouth

Fume is more like it.

Fume then.

- make you run away scared from meeting me

Make you hide your identity, scared to meet me. I asked for your name
and hotel in Seattle and promised to visit, remember?

Schattie, just because you ask doesn't mean girl has to give you her
number. I thought you might have learned that from Ant. What Ido
remember is that on Jul 14 2004 you ran like the wind from a gurl.

What I remember is that you are a cowardly bitch who wouldn't identify
yourself, so I didn't blow off some fun to waste my time.
Name, bitch?

- make you look like a fat, old idiot who can barely ski

Yeah, but I can kick your ass, and we both know it.

Weighing 235 kilos you could barely lift a leg, let alone get a kick
in. You're no John Smeaton.

Anytime, freak. Name, bitch?