Old February 28th 05, 09:48 PM
Simon Brown

Very unlikely indeed - I don't know of anyone with a big enough dish there.
I'll be watching it via satellite - I'm about 2 1/2 hours away though :-)

But - it will probably be available on French TV if there's a TV in your
room and they have cable access. Before the BBC started showing the rugby I
was watching it in French, they ere showing all the matches. Just pray the
match doesn't clash with a French match.
--
Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch
wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi. I quickly booked cheap flights to Zurich a fortnight ago to go
skiing with a friend in Davos. I've suddenly realised that I'll be
there for Ireland v. Wales in the 6 nations. Anyone know whether
there are any sports bars or pubs in Davos which might be showing this
match? I've done some googling but no joy. I'll even consider
travelling to some other town by train if necessary.

regards,
Green Dog.