Old October 5th 03, 12:48 PM
Simon Watkins

Default late booking

"InMyTree" wrote in message
I remember seeing late deals to Canada with Inghams for a bit over 300
pounds last year.. but then you can book now for 400 with them..

I remember someone on this forum going to Livigno for 150 pounds.. that

was
a pretty good deal..

The problem is you don't know what you're going to get..

Hmmm, that was me (Livigno, Inghams, Easter time, booked through Last
Minute.com a couple of weeks before departure, £150pp). Was an excellent
trip all in all. I wasn't expecting the earth for £150, but apartment was
pleasant enough, just a couple of hundred metres from the slopes, though a
bus trip into the town. Bus was free and regular, and it only took 5 mins
to get into town, so I wasn't complaining. Flights and Transfers were
excellent, albeit the transfer is fairly long. Probably one of the best
weeks skiing I've had pound for pound, and Italy is well up on my list of
favourite ski destinations. It's rare that we use packages for any kind of
holiday as I hate paying the prices, but I couldn't fault that particular
trip.

Simon