Old October 26th 17, 07:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Interesting article on Bloomberg today.. “Six Glorious Places to Ski This Season”

On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 1:30:24 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 7:45:06 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 8:19:42 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

He can't - he's got severe emotional/mental issues. I think there's a good chance he actually did abuse his brother and has made up virtually all of his stories of abuse. Having read a good bit of what he's posted here he's either a violent person or a pathological liar. Either way, he's got issues.

Quote: "I've recovered more of my memories than I ever desired, and re-lived the slimy touch of the vile hands of eight different perpetrators, male and female, relative and stranger."

Double down on the stupid vile, idiot. How is YOUR recovery coming along? For damn sure, you got abused and for damn sure, you abuse children.
Show up and taunt me in person, see how violent I can be. Because you have some serious issues, as your parole officer knows. Bet you can't get within a thousand feet of a school, eh, chimo?

Have you recovered any memories of what dates you were in Vietnam, what unit you traveled with, and where your bullet wounds were?