Old November 8th 04, 07:31 PM
bdubya

On 7 Nov 2004 16:06:08 -0800, (Kevin Harper) wrote:

Hi everyone, we are heading to Colorado in February. We are
intermediates looking for long blue cruisers only. We are going to
stay in Frisco and were thinking of Keystone, Copper, Vail, and
Snowmass; I do want to ski at Vail regardless. Any suggestions would
be appreciated, such as when to ski the resorts. We will be there on a
Saturday through Tuesday; I would like to go to the resorts on
Saturday and Sunday that would have the smallest crowds. Also, how
long to allow for the trip from Frisco to Snowmass? Or should we skip
that one for Breck maybe.
Thanks,
Kevin

If you're staying in Frisco and want blue cruisers, Breck should be
option #1, and Snowmass shouldn't be on the short list (too long a
drive). If you've got to ski Vail, don't do it on the weekend, and
do check out the back bowls and Blue Sky basin; it's not cruising
terrain, but it is very much intermediate, and should expand your
horizons a little. For the weekend, you might find shorter lines at
Keystone, maybe, once you get past the front side.

bw