Old March 30th 19, 10:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Happy St. Schattie's Day, everyone!

[Default] On Sat, 30 Mar 2019 10:57:08 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 6:46:41 AM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Fri, 29 Mar 2019 21:06:15 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Typical R. Kelly of you. When you can't or won't answer the question,
just yell louder. It's going to be fun watching his trial. Come to
think of it, didn't YOU stand up and start yelling in the courtroom?

How Trumpian of you. Typical psychopath.
Writing from Sun Valley, will be in Jackson Monday, then to Big Sky
and Schweitzer on the way home, whereas you are stuck in the
******** of the universe.

I'm in Boston. Center of art, music, culture, and science.

Bull****.

I'm at
the top of my class in astronautics engineering at MIT.

You mean maker paper airplanes at the insane asylum?

And you've
never been to a decent school in your life. I listen to classical
music and you listen to rap. You truly are the R. Kelly of this
newsgroup.

I'm skiing. You're not. I win.

What do you win? another bag of cocaine? enough money to buy an
underage boy or girl?

Is there no depth to which you will not sink?
Accusing me of listening to rap is beyond the pale,
the most horrible thing you have ever written.

You lie. I've written worse.

I'm taking the day off, but considering I am in Sun Valley
and will ski tomorrow before heading to Jackson, I win.

Who cares? So which do you prefer to buy? underage girls? or
underage boys? Answer the question, Trunky. I got money on this one.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath