Old March 30th 19, 12:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Happy St. Schattie's Day, everyone!

[Default] On Fri, 29 Mar 2019 21:06:15 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 7:17:17 AM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 20:18:44 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

You think the louder you shout, the more people will believe you.
Typical R. Kelly behavior. Blame everyone else for lying, and calling
them names. Typical R. Kelly behavior.

You think the more you lie, the more people will believe you

Where's the lie?

Be specific, Trunky. Name one lie.

You don't answer the questions. How R. Kelly of you.

How Trumpian of you. NO COLLUSION!!!!!

Typical R. Kelly of you. When you can't or won't answer the question,
just yell louder. It's going to be fun watching his trial. Come to
think of it, didn't YOU stand up and start yelling in the courtroom?

How Trumpian of you. Typical psychopath.
Writing from Sun Valley, will be in Jackson Monday, then to Big Sky
and Schweitzer on the way home, whereas you are stuck in the
******** of the universe.

I'm in Boston. Center of art, music, culture, and science. I'm at
the top of my class in astronautics engineering at MIT. And you've
never been to a decent school in your life. I listen to classical
music and you listen to rap. You truly are the R. Kelly of this
newsgroup.

I'm skiing. You're not. I win.

What do you win? another bag of cocaine? enough money to buy an
underage boy or girl?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath