Old September 13th 05, 11:19 AM
peter.creagh

If you want to stay on groomed runs and go fast I would recommend a GS race
ski. When I looked
for skis as a 33 year old beginner these would have been
the last skis in the world I would have bought but after
demoing them I was hooked. They let you know if you
are not skiing them right so you will never need a ski lesson again. First
gain confidence to be able to ski to pole plant turn level and buy the best
fitting boots you
can find "FIRST"

"ant" wrote in message
GeckoDisciple wrote:
was thinking about salomon performa boots, but I know I'll like the
sport..who doesn't? besides I need outdoor activities to do during the
winter. Randonee?? Come'on people help me! I'm 6'2" 190. I'm a road
warrior race cyclist, mountain biker, fisherman, hiker, rafter, and
golfer in the summer and a ????? in winter. I want to grow into an
easy to ride but technical pair of skis. The Salomon 10s hot or pocket
rockets are what I am leaning towards atm. Thanks.

What colour are they? That is key.

--
ant