Old February 13th 10, 07:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
JuanKoolDude

Default There ought to be

Last time up at Killington for me was 1/31. Although most runs were
groomed, I thought they did an excellent job of recovery.

On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 23:33:53 -0500, VtSkier
wrote:

at least one post per month at this address.

Just got back from Florida. It's flat and
has no snow.

I'll try to get out for a while tomorrow, then
out with my wife on Sunday and a full day on
Tuesday.

We haven't had much natural since the liquid
snow and re-freeze event last week but the
mountain has been doing a good job at snow-
making and grooming this year so it should
be reasonable if not deep.
rw
.

http://www.2skierz.com