Old May 30th 08, 05:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

Default Elan Vector 157

Well... I know skiing and I'm not sure does it helps me in riding a
board... :$ (?)

I don't how about you guys, but I've just read, from local shop's
website, that renting (boots+bindings+board) costs a little more than
$20... I find it pretty expensive if you take in consideration that I
can get a board, boots OR bindings for just 3 of those rides. I mean,
it's not that I'm Rockefeller...
The above idea of renting got into my head as well, but I wasn't
really sure how much will it REALLY pay me out, due to pricing, and,
actually, that's the main reason why I came here for - to ask you,
pro's, for a bit of advice and help...
When I'm already buying something, let it be the RIGHT stuff...

And as for crashes... I fell from bicycle a day before yesterday and
almost lost my jaw. Lucky for me, I got thru just with few future
scars and lot of scratches...