Old January 19th 05, 02:04 PM
Champ

On 18 Jan 2005 14:06:05 -0800, "Edog" wrote:

I am basically with you except where you say "even on powder days". A
160 cm often does O.K. for me on potatoes, but anything lighter and I'm
sinking. What was wonderful about the Glissade 168 was that it rode
like a considerably shorter board in the crud (trees, bumps, chutes
etc.) and since I'm not going home at noon on powder days, the board I
bring must go both ways (bi ?). So I'm looking for a 164+ which is
quick, holds an edge, but can cut a sharp carve. Something to dance
through the crud, not bulldoze (so boards like the Ride Timeless are
out of the question). Really, I want my Glissade back but that is not
happening.

Sorry to trot out a fairly obvious recommendation, but the Burton
Custom 160 I used to have was easily the most versatile board I've
ridden. It just did everything so well. Why not look at a 160 or 164
(or whatever this years sizes are)?
--
Champ