Old January 21st 10, 10:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
tigerspill

Default Chalet Marsalla at Val D'isere

Thanks Brian

So is that just to the left of the blue "71" circle in the centre villafe
map in the botton right of the page?

How easy is the walk to the lifts?

Regards

"Brian Mc" wrote in message
tigerspill wrote:
: Just wondering if anyone has stayed at this chalet and knows exactly
where
: it is?

Yes - some years ago! It was then First Choice (and still is by the looks
of
it!). It is just behind (left most building in the map) the (also First
Choice) "Chalethotel la Foret" in square D5 on the map at
http://www.valdisere.com/gb/village/...ation/plan.php

It was quite comfortable but the dining room was cramped for our group.
It is within easy walking of the centre of the village. We used the (much
nicer!) bars in "La Foret" for a lot of our drinking - that had both a
residents and a lively public bar!