Old January 27th 04, 09:15 PM
jaycb74

Default 180s

So I've been messing with these lately and just looking for some advice.

I use to always take-off fakie and land regular i.e. I would land in my
regular riding style. I got pretty comfortable with this but the only
problem is that it is tough to sometimes hit the transition right when
riding fakie. Now I'm trying to take-off regular and land fakie but for
some reason have this fear of my front knee buckling the wrong way when
landing, I guess because its just totally opposite on how I would normally
land a jump. Everyone I've talked to says this really isn't an injury they
are aware of for this move but wanted to see if anyone had any tricks to
pull these off?

Thanks.