Old September 25th 08, 08:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

Default Question from Newbie~

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie in snowboard. I played it once and attended an
introduction lesson. This is really an interesting sport! I definitely
will play it again~

In the lesson, I learned zipzap slide, then S-shape slide. However, I
found a big difficulty in S-shape slide. It's really hard to take
balance and look at the front when I slide "facing the hill". I felt
many times and made only one time success.

Can anyone here share me the skills or experience?

One more question, where do you guys come from? I am from Hong Kong.

Thanks!