Old December 17th 10, 04:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default ZERMATT

On Dec 16, 9:27*am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
Oh well, I guess we'll just have to chalk that one up as another
noshow/failure to clarify.

Like you not having the balls to show up at Copper?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What's your real name again? Another noshow/failure to clarify.
Amazing how you stalking assholes hide behind your computers in
anonymity, yet feel free to demand every detail of my life. When you
are not even man enough to stand behind your words. And certainly not
man enough to spew your **** in person,
pppppppuuuuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
You're off on Fridays, eh, ppppppuuuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy?
Too much of a pppppppuuuuuuusssssyyyyy to post from work anymore, eh,
pppppppuuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyy?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA