Old February 5th 04, 09:25 PM
Bernie

Default Spare Skiing ticket - Andorra

I have one spare ticket (for all flights, connections and accomodation) for
a brilliant ski holiday package at one of the best piste resort in Europe,
Andorra Pyranees, flying from Stanstead UK, 22 Feb - 29th Feb 04, originally
was group of 4 lads but 1 has dropped out due to family reasons hence the
spare ticket offered at face value of £280 or best offer instead of it going
to waste.

Ideal for someone whos easy going n a laugh, enjoys a beer (and skiing),
between 21-33 and not liability is welcome, if genuine interest then email
me ASAP, we can hook up in London for a drink and take it from there, but
act quick as its 2 weeks away.

--
Cheers,