Old August 11th 16, 04:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default military munchkin

On 08/10/2016 08:09 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 8/10/2016 7:52 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 08/10/2016 07:01 AM, downhill wrote:
Hey any guesses on Horvath?
I am surprised he is not popping off about his presidential candidate.

I miss Horvie. He -- unlike many -- was NOT a one-trick pony.

I never saw him talk about anything on-topic for this group.

Perhaps once in a while. He was damn clever, though, and that's always
welcome.

--
Cheers, Bev
They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't