Old February 15th 10, 06:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default decline

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:07:07 +0000, Pip Luscher
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:34:35 +0100, Ace wrote:

Sure. I'm sure I'm not the only one who always looks for new postings,
but I really don't think anyone's going to be that interested in me
posting thread after thread of how wonderful Engelberg is ;-)

Are you permanently based there now?

Not as such, still got the house in France, where I'm sitting watching
the men's downhill as I type. But Engelberg is our official residence,
and we've been there at least every weekend for the last three seasons
(except when doing Ski Club stuff elsewhere). I think I clocked around
60 ski-days there last year, and almost certainly will do as much this
year.

As of two weeks ago, Jude's now working there as a ski instructor,
having been kicked out of her proper job last year, so she's there
most of the time, and we had the cats there all last week (I was away
in SF) so I stayed the extra night and worked from home today, then
drove back with the cats tonight. It's only 1h50m away, so doesn't
exactly need a lot of planning.

So anyway, where's your thread asking for all the latest gen on
Flaine? That's what this group's missing, so get to it.

--
Ace
Ski Club of Great Britain http://www.skiclub.co.uk/