Old January 6th 15, 07:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Least expensive place to stay in Breckenridge/Silverthorne/Keystonearea?

On Tuesday, January 6, 2015 11:00:38 AM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:

I had one at Gatwick (London Airport) a few years back. $200 per night. Typical, sorta run down. Nice enough.

But imgine a baked potato, cut in half long ways and scooped out. Place them side by side and you have a general picture of the bed!

I'm more used to the extra firm futon type bed in Europe. This was not one of those.