Old July 21st 18, 02:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default About Scott never showing up in Santa Fe ...

On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 09:04:25 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

On Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 5:55:51 AM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 20:48:48 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Pics or it doesn't exist?

Simple statement. Show us a pic of you sitting on your BMW, rusty
brick, or it doesn't exist. You got nothing.

Sure. Right after you provide a verifiable ID including address.

Which ID? Driver's license? Passport? Retired military ID? Work ID?
Student ID? How about my HOG, (Harley Owner's Group) gold membership
card? My VFW gold membership card is on my flickr page for everyone
to see.

Happy to scan it. Right after I see yours without bird****.
I'll settle for your parole ID card.

I didn't know they they gave out parole ID cards. I'm not eligible
like you.

You couldn't even show an Amazon Prime membership card.

Ain't dumb enough to pay for prime. Obviously, you are.

I don't pay for Amazon Prime. I get it for free.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath