Old October 18th 07, 01:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

Default any one else stoked to ride?

Hey,

Anybody else in the Northern Hemi getting stoked to ride? Isn't this the
time of year we're tuning our boards, staring at them, watching
snowboard vids, ogling pix in the mags, and generally barely able to
concentrate on work or anything else due to the impending fun on the
snow?

This place has a pathetic post count, considering how many snowboarders
are out there with Internet/Usenet access. I know, they're all on the
Web forums, but I refuse to visit those.

Myself, I'm getting ready to rip (I don't think I rip, but I've been

This probably won't get any responses either, and I don't care. Just
that it used to be -- from 1995 -2002, when I used to post and read here
-- people in N. Hemi would start to think and post about SNOWBOARDING!!!

Good turns to ya!

-jw
--
jsw's new england surf site