Old September 29th 04, 04:30 PM
Ed B

Default ski pulk, sled, child carrier

Ski pulks are a great way to literally get the kids off your back.

They are great for hauling groceries into a snowbound cabin, bringing
firewood back to the lodge or to take your kids along on your favorite
trail. Since many skiers spend more time on skiis than making money-
finding a way to make your own ski pulk is a necessity.

I have discovered some great materials for making your own ski pulk
and created a 26 page booklet on how to build your own pulk. Check it
out at www.skipulk.com
If you find the booklet useful, I do ask for a shareware donation to
pay for the cost of the site.